Friday, November 19, 2010

Be Candid

i want you to shout your love from the stages of your acts. i adore love expressed in solitude, especially when those around know just by being around. but when no one could guess, is intimate love as believable? should not others know by witnessing the couple that a deep love envelopes them? each part should portray a man in love, i feel. i could only hope each of my many masks are all one of devotion to another, a specific other, my lover. drown me in not adoration, not in infatuation, not in respect, not in loyalty, not in affection, not in passion, but in the truth. only then can i proceed properly. my fingertips desire to brush across the lips of the one whom i love and, yes, and, loves me as well. otherwise questions of coercion blind. they kill feelings of security. they will halt affectionate progression. i say "affectionate progression" for my love progresses, despite your truths.
i fear you are dissembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment