Thursday, May 19, 2011

Therapy Poetry1

it's been a terrible two months. as expected. i don't think i need to say the obvious when it comes to what happened. i'm sure i will soon post much about what has happened. of course without names, just emotions. but here's the most recent poem/song...i wrote it within the last 20 minutes. i am SURE i will be updating it soon. but here's the rough/raw words as of now. here's to looking forward to sad/depressing words. hope you all are well.

Walls arent closing in
They are breaking down
My head has been screaming
But I don’t hear a sound
The life I thought I had
Has been ripped apart
Now any future
Seems so dark
What if I don’t want to go on now
Could they ever understand
What if everything is too broken now
Too late to lend a hand
pieces cant be forced to fit
I know ill never be over this
But I keep seeking out what ever will take this pain away
Ill never find
A love like yours
Wind on which I soared
Im falling
Crashing down
I felt my wings break as I peered into your face
With your last breaths I prayed for you to rest
I layed against your bed sobbing like a child I said
“You were my best friend”
And now im falling
Im crashing down
Im burning
Right through the ground
Im falling
Forever into space
Hoping I will lose my way
But you are worth every ounce of pain

No comments:

Post a Comment